Micronora, Europe’s leading microtechnology and micro-nanotechnology trade fair, is held every two years in Besançon, France. With 25,000 sq. m of exhibition space, it welcomes over 800 exhibitors (33% from abroad) and 11,000 professional visitors (14.5% from abroad/41 countries represented).
If you want to:
What makes Micronora such a success?
This industry trade fair occupies an unparalleled niche in France, focusing entirely on high precision, miniaturisation and complex function integration solutions
It is accessible in size and friendly, leaving time and room to meet other professionals to network
Its all-inclusive approach brings together different technologies, making it an excellent tool for technology watch and business intelligence
It focuses on quality and the organizers are attentive to needs, providing appropriate advice when needed
“The common denominator among all exhibitors is
high precision, miniaturisation and complex function integration”.
What activities are exhibited?
Micronora is an innovative technology fair: from R&D to sub-contracting and production technologies.
The following activities are represented:
(stamping, bar-turning, machining, tooling, microelectronics, etc.)
- Precision mechanical engineering
- Stamping, cutting, forming, tools and dies
- Injection, overmoulding, tools
- Machining, micromachining, bar turning
- Additive manufacturing
- Treatment and post-treatment
- Packaging, microconnectors, interfacing, assembly, printed circuits
- Smart dedicated electronic and opto-electronic circuits
- Circuit prototyping
- Microactuators, microsensors, microdisplays
- Robotics and Automation (designing & manufacturing)
- Engineering office
- Engineering, research and transfer of microtechnology
- Metrology, measurement, control
- Industrial services (materials testing, mechanical testing, software…)
PRODUCTION TECHNOLOGIES (construction, sale of machines),
INDUSTRIAL SUPPLIES & SERVICE PROVIDERS (trading)
- Machine and equipment
- Trade and industrial supplies
- Materials and semi-worked products
- Services to industry
- Organisations, miscellaneous